- Mots-clés > distribution chain
- Mots-clés > health commodities
- Mots-clés > health supply chain - models
- Mots-clés > Integrated System for Medicines and Supplies Management
- Mots-clés > inventory management
- Mots-clés > logistics management information system (LMIS)
- Mots-clés > medicines - supply chain
- Mots-clés > procurement - national systems
- Mots-clés > supply chain management
- Mots-clés > warehouse management system
(2014; 56 pages)
USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4. 2014. Health Logistics in Nepal: Two Decades of Investments in Public Health Supply Chain Management: How Access to Supplies Improved Health Outcomes in Nepal.
Arlington, Va.: USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4.
This report describes key achievements of USAID-funded logistics projects, managed by John Snow, Inc. (JSI), in Nepal. From 1994–2013, USAID, in partnership with JSI and others, worked with the government of Nepal (GON) to improve access to medicines and medical supplies for the population of Nepal by strengthening the public health supply chain.