- Mots-clés > controlled substances
- Mots-clés > controlled substances - estimating requirements
- Mots-clés > Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971
- Mots-clés > international trade law
- Mots-clés > international treaties
- Mots-clés > psychotropic substance
- Mots-clés > use of antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc.
(1971; 42 pages) [Arabic] [Chinese] [French] [Russian] [Spanish]
This Convention establishes an international control system for psychotropic substances. It responded to the diversification and expansion of the spectrum of drugs of abuse and introduced controls over a number of synthetic drugs according to their abuse potential on the one hand and their therapeutic value on the other.