- Mots-clés > access to essential medicines and technologies for NCDs
- Mots-clés > action plan
- Mots-clés > availability, affordability, and quality of pharmaceutical products
- Mots-clés > chronic diseases
- Mots-clés > Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
- Mots-clés > NCDs - cost-effective intervention strategies
- Mots-clés > noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) policies
- Mots-clés > respiratory drugs
- Mots-clés > universal health coverage (UHC)
(2013; 55 pages)
Target 9: An 80% availability of the affordable basic technologies and essential medicines, including generics, required to treat major noncommunicable diseases in both public and private facilities.
The Health Assembly (WHA66.10) endorsed the WHO global action plan for the prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases 2013–2020, and which includes Target (9) on the availability of essential medicines required to treat noncommunicable diseases.