- Mots-clés > Access to Controlled Medications Programme
- Mots-clés > access to opioid medications
- Mots-clés > availability - opioid analgesics
- Mots-clés > cancer
- Mots-clés > controlled substances
- Mots-clés > opioid analgesics
- Mots-clés > palliative care - policy
- Mots-clés > World Health Assembly - WHA resolutions
(2005; 5 pages) [Arabic] [Chinese] [French] [Russian] [Spanish]
..."(15) to ensure the medical availability of opioid analgesics according to international treaties and recommendations of WHO and the International Narcotics Control Board and subject to an efficient monitoring and control system;"...
..."(18) to examine jointly with the International Narcotics Control Board the feasibility of a possible assistance mechanism that would facilitate the adequate treatment of pain using opioid analgesics;"...