- Mots-clés > anti-tuberculosis medicines
- Mots-clés > distribution and storage system
- Mots-clés > drug supply
- Mots-clés > logistics system
- Mots-clés > medicine distribution
- Mots-clés > medicines - supply chain
- Mots-clés > national tuberculosis control programmes
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical management
- Mots-clés > supply chain management
- Mots-clés > tuberculosis
- Mots-clés > distribución de medicamentos
(2011; 51 pages)
Chana, R. 2011. Malawi: assessment of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management of Anti-TB Medicines. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The purpose of the assessment was to produce, in collaboration with the NTP logistician and NTP senior management, a comprehensive field report that identifies anti-TB medicines logistics and supply chain strengths and weaknesses and provides recommendations to the NTP program manager.