- Todos > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Counterfeit Medicines
- Todos > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- Palabras clave > counterfeit drugs
- Palabras clave > counterfeiting - measures to combat
- Palabras clave > medicine surveillance systems
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical regulation
- Palabras clave > piracy of pharmaceuticals
- Palabras clave > quality of medicines
- Palabras clave > registration of pharmaceuticals
- Palabras clave > SSFFC medical products - surveillance and monitoring
- Palabras clave > substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit medicines (SSFFC)
- Palabras clave > system of surveillance and control of medicines
(2017; 42 pages) [Arabic] [Chinese] [French] [Russian] [Spanish]
Report of the fifth meeting of the member state mechanism on substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit medical products.
Guidance on developing a national plan for preventing, detecting and responding to actions, activities and behaviours that result in substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit (SSFFC) medical products.
Available authentication technologies for the prevention and detection of (SSFFC) medical products.
WHO member state mechanism on substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit (SSFFC) medical products: Working definitions.