- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Pricing
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Palabras clave > median price
- Palabras clave > medicine prices
- Palabras clave > medicine procurement
- Palabras clave > medicines cost
- Palabras clave > medicines price information
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical suppliers
- Palabras clave > price comparison
- Palabras clave > price sources
- Palabras clave > prices / pricing policy
- Palabras clave > procurement agencies
(2016; 443 pages)
The International Medical Products Price Guide contains a spectrum of prices from pharmaceutical suppliers, international development organizations, and government agencies. The Guide aims to make price information more widely available in order to improve procurement of medical products of assured quality for the lowest possible price. Comparative price information is important for getting the best price, and this is an essential reference for anyone involved in the procurement of medical products.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) has published the International Medical Products Price Guide since 1986 and updates it annually. It has been published with WHO since 2000. The International Medical Products Price Guide was formerly known as the International Drug Price Indicator Guide.
Use this Guide to:
- Determine the probable cost of medical products.
- Compare current prices paid to prices available on the international market.
- Plan budgets and programs.
- Assess the potential financial impact of changes to your current medicines list.
- Support rational medicines use education.