- Palabras clave > formulary
- Palabras clave > National Drug Formulary
- Palabras clave > national treatment guidelines
- Palabras clave > selection of medicines
- Palabras clave > Standard Treatment Guidelines
- Palabras clave > therapeutic formulary
- Palabras clave > therapeutic guidelines
- Palabras clave > therapeutic information
- Palabras clave > treatment protocols
(2016; 453 pages)
This 2nd Edition of Chhattisgarh Drug Formulary 2016. It has materialized after a gap of one decade. During this period, there have been tremendous advancements in therapeutic strategies and newly available drugs. This edition incorporates the changes based on the current knowledge.
Valuable inputs that emerged during the meetings of the expert group meetings and the inputs received in response to the pre-print version circulated have given this edition a unique feature by incorporating value added information.
The first edition of Chhattisgarh Drug Formulary (CDF) 2003 was based on the WHO Drug Formulary 2003. It was published in 2003 by the Department of Health, Govt. of Chhattisgarh. In the past one decade there has been vast expansion in the range of new drugs and their formulations. To address the need of publication of an updated version of Chhattisgarh Drug Formulary 2016, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Chhattisgarh took an initiative to update the Chhattisgarh Drug Formulary (CDF) 2016.