- Palabras clave > advertisement and promotion
- Palabras clave > advertising
- Palabras clave > Code of Conduct for Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Palabras clave > Ethical Criteria for Medicinal Drug Promotion
- Palabras clave > ethical drug promotion
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical advertisements
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical promotion
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical promotions - regulation
(2015; 39 pages)
This Guideline is intended to complement the provisions of the Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and the Medicine Advertisements Board Regulation 1976.
This Guideline applies to all advertising of medicines and medicinal products aimed at general public.
Advertisements include any notice, circular, report, commentary, pamphlet, label, wrapper or other document, and any announcement made orally or by any means of producing or transmitting light or sound.
The Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) may, at its discretion, issue or refuse to issue any approval for advertisements of registered product to be publicised or may cancel any approval which was previously issued. The MAB reserves the right to delete from any advertisements, acts which could bring about undesirable thoughts and impression to the viewers.