- Todos > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Medicines Policy
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Palabras clave > annual report
- Palabras clave > antimalarial drug resistance
- Palabras clave > antimalarial medicines (AMLs)
- Palabras clave > malaria
- Palabras clave > malaria - control strategies
- Palabras clave > malaria - vaccines
- Palabras clave > malaria treatment policy
- Palabras clave > national malaria control programs
(2015; 280 pages)
The World malaria report 2015 assesses global malaria disease trends and changes in the coverage and financing of malaria control programmes between 2000 and 2015. It also summarizes progress towards international targets, and provides regional and country profiles that summarize trends in each WHO region and each country with malaria.
The report is produced with the help of WHO regional and country offices, ministries of health in endemic countries, and a broad range of other partners. The data presented were assembled from the 96 countries and territories with ongoing malaria transmission, and a further six countries that have recently eliminated malaria. Most data are those reported for 2014 and 2015, although in some cases projections have been made into 2015, to assess progress towards targets for 2015.