- Palabras clave > antimalarials – supply and distribution
- Palabras clave > handling (distribution; storage and transportation)
- Palabras clave > health commodities
- Palabras clave > inventory control
- Palabras clave > Logistics Management System - LMS of Malaria Products
- Palabras clave > logistics system
- Palabras clave > procurement - procedures & processes
- Palabras clave > quantification
- Palabras clave > selection process
- Palabras clave > supply chain management
(2011; 100 pages)
USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 3. 2011. Guidelines for Managing the Malaria Supply Chain: A Companion to the Logistics Handbook. Arlington, Va.: USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 3.
Guidelines for Managing the Malaria Supply Chain: A Companion to the Logistics Handbook is a practical guidebook on supply chain management with an emphasis on antimalarial health products. The text should be helpful to program managers who design, manage, and assess logistics systems for malaria programs. Policy makers, system stakeholders, and others whose jobs relate to antimalarial product supply chains will also find this guide useful.