- Palabras clave > drug distribution
- Palabras clave > Good Distribution Practices (GDP)
- Palabras clave > Good Storage Practices (GSP)
- Palabras clave > handling (distribution; storage and transportation)
- Palabras clave > stability of medicines - international transport
- Palabras clave > storage
- Palabras clave > storage - (temperature, humidity, cold chain)
- Palabras clave > time- and temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products (TTSPPs)
- Palabras clave > transportation
- Palabras clave > WHO expert committee
- Palabras clave > stockage
(2015; 28 pages)
This series of technical supplements has been written to amplify the recommendations given in Model guidance for the storage and transport of time- and temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products (WHO Technical Report Series, No. 961, 2011, Annex 9). This document sets out the principal requirements for the safe storage and distribution of time- and temperaturesensitive pharmaceutical products (TTSPPs).
The introduction to the guidance documents states that: “... supplementary materials will be developed to show how the requirements can practicably be achieved, particularly in resource constrained settings.” The technical supplements, which make up this volume, are intended to provide this additional material; each one is linked back to a specific clause or clauses in the parent document.
All 16 documents are written in a standard format and each contains a reference section with hyperlinks to relevant supporting materials. Most of these materials are available free online. References to print publications are minimized to avoid the difficulties associated with purchasing books and journals.