- Palabras clave > data collection systems
- Palabras clave > electronic Logistics Management Information System (eLMIS)
- Palabras clave > information management
- Palabras clave > information systems - computerization
- Palabras clave > Integrated System for Medicines and Supplies Management
- Palabras clave > logistics management information system (LMIS)
- Palabras clave > management information system (MIS)
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical management information system (PMIS)
- Palabras clave > reporting system
- Palabras clave > software-based information systems - medicines management
(2012; 38 pages)
Kamunyori, Joy, Muhammad Ahmed. 2012. Nigeria: Readiness Assessment for an Electronic Logistics Management Information System in Bauchi State. Arlington, Va.: USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4.
In May 2012, the USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Nigeria, Task Order 4, conducted an assessment of the logistics system for free maternal and child health commodities in Bauchi State in order to determine the state’s readiness to implement an electronic Logistics Management Information System (eLMIS) for management of these commodities.
Interviews and field visits were conducted with the various stakeholders involved in MCH commodity distribution, and a workshop was held with technical experts to determine the current state of operations in Bauchi. This report, presented to the Bauchi State Ministry of Health, presents the findings of the assessment, as well as the short- and long-term recommendations to bring about a successful implementation of an eLMIS for MCH commodities in Bauchi.