- Palabras clave > data collection systems
- Palabras clave > electronic Logistics Management Information System (eLMIS)
- Palabras clave > information management
- Palabras clave > information systems - computerization
- Palabras clave > Integrated System for Medicines and Supplies Management
- Palabras clave > logistics management information system (LMIS)
- Palabras clave > management information system (MIS)
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical management information system (PMIS)
- Palabras clave > reporting system
- Palabras clave > software-based information systems - medicines management
(2013; 42 pages)
Wright, Christopher, David Papworth, and Mattias Wiklund. 2013. Malawi: Assessment of the Integrated Logistics Management Information System: Review of the Processes and Software Tools. Arlington, Va.: USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4 and Task Order 7.
In February 2013, the Ministry of Health (MOH), with technical assistance from the USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4 and Task Order 7, conducted an assessment of Malawi’s integrated logistics management information system (LMIS) for medicines and related health commodities.
The assessment reviewed key features of the overall system design that impact the LMIS; the processes of LMIS data collection, recording, reporting, and use; the software solutions that are used to manage the data; and the underlying resources needed to sustain the LMIS. This report, presented to the MOH, includes the findings of the assessment, as well as short- and long-term recommendations to improve the LMIS processes and technology solutions in Malawi.