- Palabras clave > drug logistics system
- Palabras clave > Integrated Pharmaceutical Logistics System (IPLS)
- Palabras clave > Integrated System for Medicines and Supplies Management
- Palabras clave > logistics system
- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical logistics management systems
- Palabras clave > supply chain management
(2015; 84 pages)
Shewarega, Abiy, Paul Dowling, Welelaw Necho, Sami Tewfik, and Yared Yiegezu (PFSA). 2015. Ethiopia: National Survey of the Integrated Pharmaceutical Logistics System. Arlington, Va.: USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4, and Pharmaceuticals Fund and Supply Agency (PFSA).
Since 2009, the Pharmaceuticals Fund and Supply Agency (PFSA) has implemented the Integrated Pharmaceutical Logistics System (IPLS) for essential health commodities in the public sector. This report describes the findings from a survey of supply chain performance in a representative sample of public-sector health facilities in Ethiopia. In addition to findings on the status of supply chain management in facilities and the availability of tracer health commodities, the report also outlines future recommendations to further improve system performance.