- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Better Medicines for Children
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Selection
- Palabras clave > anti-tuberculosis medicines
- Palabras clave > children - management of tuberculosis
- Palabras clave > fixed‐dose combination (FDC) - tuberculosis
- Palabras clave > Isoniazid - administration and dosage
- Palabras clave > paediatric / child dosage form
- Palabras clave > paediatric formulations
- Palabras clave > paediatric TB
- Palabras clave > Pyrazinamide - administration and dosage
- Palabras clave > tuberculosis
(2009; 10 pages)
The initiative for better medicines for children has led to the examination of appropriate dose recommendations for anti tuberculosis medicines, specific to the needs of children.
A systematic review of evidence for appropriate doses of first line medicines for TB has been completed.
Based on this review and consultations, the WHO recommendations for these medicines have been revised...