عرض سجِل بسيط للمادة

dc.contributor.authorShabbir, R.
dc.contributor.authorIqbal, M.
dc.contributor.authorAnwar, E.
dc.contributor.authorQadeer, E.
dc.contributor.authorAhmed, N.
dc.date.accessioned2014-06-17T09:34:01Z
dc.date.available2014-06-17T09:34:01Z
dc.date.issued2011EN
dc.identifier.issn1020-3397EN
dc.identifier.otherhttp://applications.emro.who.int/emhj/V17/02/17_2_2011_0088_0092.pdfEN
dc.identifier.urihttps://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/118083
dc.description88-92EN
dc.description.abstractThis study in Pakistan aimed to develop an improved record-keeping mechanism for the DOTS programme to establish the final treatment status of patients recorded as [‏transferred -out]‏. In an intervention study in 40 DOTS diagnostics centres in Punjab province, a modification was made to the existing TB03 register. DOTS facilitators were trained to keep proper records of patients who transferred-out and transferred-in. Among 4442 registered cases, 104 patients [‏2.3%]‏ transferred out of reporting centres. Correct matching of [‏-out and -in]‏ patients was achieved for 74 [‏71.2%]‏ patients; the remaining 30 [‏28.8%]‏ were untraced. By tracing transferred-out cases, the adjusted outcome success rate increased in the intervention period from 89.6% to 90.9%EN
dc.language.isoenEN
dc.subjectTuberculosisEN
dc.subjectTreatment OutcomeEN
dc.subjectQuality ImprovementEN
dc.subject.meshMedical RecordsEN
dc.titleAn improved record system for tracing outcome of [‏transferred-out]‏ DOTS patientsEN
dc.relation.ispartofjournalEMHJ - Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, 17 (‏2)‏, 88-92, 2011


الملفات في هذه المادة

Thumbnail

هذه المادة تظهر في المجموعات التالية

عرض سجِل بسيط للمادة