WHO Collaborating Centres Portal
This portal is only to be used by institutions which are currently a WHO collaborating centre, or by institutions for which a WHO Department has put forward a proposal for designation and are currently under consideration. Username and password are required.
Two actions are possible by using this portal:
- Submission of the re/designation form at the occasion of the original designation or redesignation;
- Submission of annual progress reports, once a year at the anniversary of the date of re/designation.
1. Enter the reference number of your WHO collaborating centre and press "Search";
2. Check whether you have indeed selected the correct WHO collaborating centre;
3. Act on any outstanding action in your worklist (i.e. completing a re/designation form or annual report, as appropriate).
Note: The browsers supported are IE 7/ 8/ 9** and Firefox 6.
** If users access using IE9 and the page is not loaded correctly, please go to “Tools” menu > select “Compatibility View”. The page will then refresh and be loaded correctly. Please note that they can select the compatibility view when the login page is loaded.