Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Mental Health Nursing
Director / Head:
Dr Jeffrey V. Johnson
School of Nursing
University of Maryland
655 West Lombard Street, Suite 480
(1-410) 706 0185
(1-410) 706 0190
Date of Designation:
Date of Discontinuation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1. To collaborate with health & nursing institutions in the PAHO/WHO regions to strengthen the human resources in Mental Health nursing by expanding the base of mental health nursing education & practice.
- 2. To contribute to improve the quality of care provided by mental health nurses through participatory process of development of competencies & standards in the Americas.
- 3. To promote & share collaborative research across the PAHO/WHO region focused on promotion of mental health in the Americas.
- Blood Transfusion Safety and Blood Products
Types of activity:
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
WHO organization wide expected result:
MALVAREZ Silvina Maria
CHAN Lu Shek Eric
+41 22 79 11049
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork