Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Dr Stavroula Leka
Centre of Organisational Health & Development, Institute of Work, Health & Organisations (IWHO)
University of Nottingham
International House, Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
(44-115) 846 6662
(44-115) 846 6625
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Continue to manage the development of the psychosocial risk management toolkit (facilitating project).
- Further develop PRIMA-EF: Excellence framework for psychosocial risk management.
- Contribute to further development of WHO Healthy Workplaces framework, especially focusing on the psychosocial work environment and on enterprise-community involvement.
- To raise awareness in relation to occupational health psychology internationally.
- To develop education & training programmes in occupational health & safety.
- Collaborate with WHO and ILO in the area of child labour, especially focusing on developing guidance for the assessment of psychosocial risks to adolescent workers.
- Manage GPA Objective 2: To protect and promote health at the workplace.
- Occupational health
Types of activity:
- Information dissemination
- Training and education
WHO organization wide expected result:
8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 79 13531
KIM Rok Ho
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork