Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Dr Stavroula Leka
Centre of Organisational Health & Development, School of Medicine
University of Nottingham
Level B, Yang Fujia Building, Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
(44-115) 846 6662
(44-115) 846 6625
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To collaborate on to the development of the psychosocial risk management toolkit.
- To promote the development of healthy workplaces in SMEs through tools.
- To investigate the usefulness of community engagement for SMEs.
- To contribute to the MNH Action Plan in the work setting.
- To provide technical assistance to WHO for implementation of the GPA, as required.
- Occupational health
Types of activity:
- Information dissemination
- Training and education
3.5.1 - Country capacity strengthened to assess health risks, develop and implement policies, strategies or regulations for the prevention, mitigation and management of the health impacts of environmental risks
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 791 3531
BRAUBACH Matthias Franz Wilhelm
+49 228 815 0418
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork