Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Training on Medical Product Registration and Regulation
Director / Head:
Dr Ines Fradi
Directorate for Drugs and Pharmacy, Ministry of Public Health
31 rue de Khartoum - 1002 Tunis Belvédère
(216-71) 796 824
(216-71) 797 816
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Respond to the needs of EM & African countries in the area of developing and strengthening registration system and quality assurance system in line with WHO guidelines, GRP, GLP, QMS and SIAMED etc. (Capacity building).
- Offer on-the-job training in the field of organization of dossier evaluation, registration and post-market surveillance procedures in Tunisia (Study visit).
- Assist in the regulatory harmonization efforts undertaken at the African Continent (Regional Cooperation).
- Pharmaceuticals (including essential drugs and medicines)
Types of activity:
- Standardization of terminology and nomenclature
4.3.3 - Improved quality and safety of medicines and other health technologies through norms, standards and guidelines, strengthening of regulatory systems, and prequalification
ABDEL MONEIM Adham Rashad Ismail
+20 2 2765378
+41 22 791 3031
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork