Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Registration and Regulation
Director / Head:
Dr Nadia Fenina
Mrs Nadia Fenina
Directorate for Drugs and Pharmacy, Ministry of Public Health
31 rue de Khartoum - 1002 Tunis Belvédère
(216-71) 796 824
(216-71) 797 816
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Strengthening the capacities of the Pharmacy & Medicines Unit to respond to the needs of the EMRO & African countries in the field of Management of Regulation Authorities & Pharmaceutical Control.
- Offering study visit & training in the field of mechanism & organization quality assurance system in Tunisia.
- Proceed to technical audit missions with regulation services & pharmaceutical control.
- Training of fellowship in the field of registry organization & management.
- Development of follow-up system & evaluation of information registry system.
- Elaboration of manual & guidelines for the medicines registration.
- Pharmaceuticals (including essential drugs and medicines)
Types of activity:
- Training and education
WHO organization wide expected result:
11.1 - Formulation and monitoring of comprehensive national policies on access, quality and use of essential medical products and technologies advocated and supported.
BIN SHAHNA Mohamed Ahmed
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork