Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Registration and Regulation
Director / Head:
Dr Nadia Fenina
Mrs Nadia Fenina
Directorate for Drugs and Pharmacy, Ministry of Public Health
31 rue de Khartoum - 1002 Tunis Belvédère
(216-71) 796 824
(216-71) 797 816
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Strengthening the capacities of the Pharmacy & Medicines Unit to respond to the needs of the EMRO & African countries in the field of Management of Regulation Authorities & Pharmaceutical Control.
- Offering study visit & training in the field of mechanism & organization quality assurance system in Tunisia.
- Proceed to technical audit missions with regulation services & pharmaceutical control.
- Training of fellowship in the field of registry organization & management.
- Development of follow-up system & evaluation of information registry system.
- Elaboration of manual & guidelines for the medicines registration.
- Pharmaceuticals (including essential drugs and medicines)
Types of activity:
- Training and education
Ower: 11.1 - Formulation and monitoring of comprehensive national policies on access, quality and use of essential medical products and technologies advocated and supported.
EVERARD Marthe M.
+254 20 7623197
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork