Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research in Human Reproduction
Director / Head:
Dr Surasak ANGSUWATHANA
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Siriraj Reproductive Health Research Center
2 Prannok Road, Bangkok Noi
(66-2) 419 4736-7 / 411 3011 / 411 3356
(66-2) 412 9868
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To conduct training in family planning & broad areas of reproductive health for different target groups.
- To implement research/clinical trials in contraceptive methods.
- To carry out educational programs on key women’s health issues.
- To build capacities in program management and training activities.
- Reproductive health (excluding HIV/AIDS)
Types of activity:
- Provision of reference substances and other services
- Training and education
Ower: 4.2 - National research capacity strengthened as necessary and new evidence, products, technologies, interventions and delivery approaches of global and/or national relevance available to improve maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health, to promote active and healthy ageing, and to improve sexual and reproductive health.
GULMEZOGLU Ahmet Metin
+41 22 79 13417
WEBER Martin Willi
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork