Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research in Human Reproduction
Director / Head:
Dr Surasak ANGSUWATHANA
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Siriraj Reproductive Health Research Center
2 Prannok Road, Bangkok Noi
(66-2) 419 4736-7 / 411 3011 / 411 3356
(66-2) 412 9868
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To conduct training in family planning & broad areas of reproductive health for different target groups.
- To implement research/clinical trials in contraceptive methods.
- To carry out educational programs on key women’s health issues.
- To build capacities in program management and training activities.
- Reproductive health (excluding HIV/AIDS)
Types of activity:
- Provision of reference substances and other services
- Training and education
Ower: 4.2 - National research capacity strengthened as necessary and new evidence, products, technologies, interventions and delivery approaches of global and/or national relevance available to improve maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health, to promote active and healthy ageing, and to improve sexual and reproductive health.
WEBER Martin Willi
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork