Title of the centre:
Centre Collaborateur de l'OMS pour la Médecine du Travail
Director / Head:
Prof Brigitta Danuser
Institut Universitaire Romand de Santé au Travail (IST)
Université de Lausanne
21, Rue du Bugnon,
(41-21) 314 7421
(41-21) 314 7420
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Cooperation and networking with other CC‘s with respect to the implementation of the WHO Global Plan of Action for occupational health
- Cooperation with other CC’s to evaluate and improve health risk management strategies for nanomaterial workers.
- Implementation of parts of the WHO global plan of action in occupational health in Switzerland specifically in the French part of Switzerland
- Occupational health
Types of activity:
- Provision of reference substances and other services
- Standardization of terminology and nomenclature
Ower: 8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
+49 228 815 0421
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 79 13531
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork