Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Medicines Quality Assurance
Director / Head:
Ms Min Yong LOW
Pharmaceutical Division, Applied Sciences Group
Health Sciences Authority
11 Outram Road
(65) 6213 0757
(65) 6213 0839
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- i) Development of new monographs for The International Pharmacopoeia in areas relating to chemical analytical procedures such as validation of chemical assays, dissolution test and particulate matter in parenteral preparations.
- ii) Regional training centre for instrumental analysis of pharmaceutical preparations and good laboratory practice.
- iii) Laboratory examinations of candidate reference materials and replacement batches of International Chemical Reference Substances.
- Pharmaceuticals (including essential drugs and medicines)
Types of activity:
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
Ower: 11.2 - International norms, standards and guidelines for the quality, safety, efficacy and cost effective use of medical products and technologies developed and their national and/or regional implementation advocated and supported.
+41 22 791 3636
+63 2 5289026
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork