Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Prof Sin Eng CHIA
Dr David Koh
Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
National University of Singapore
16 Medical Drive
(65) 6516 4989
(65) 6779 1489
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To organize training programme in occupational health in collaboration with WHO.
- To assist WHO, upon request, in the development of educational materials in appropriate fields of occupational health.
- To develop & run regional quality control reference schemes for heavy metals & organic solvents.
- To collaborate with WHO in the programme implementation in the Region.
- To participate in the activities of the network of WHO collaborating centres in occupational health.
- To participate in the implementation of the WHO Global Plan of Action for occupational health for all.
- Occupational health
Types of activity:
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Training and education
Ower: 8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 79 13531
HASSAN Mohd Nasir
+855 23 216610
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork