Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Rehabilitation
Director / Head:
Atty Roxy Lacson
Negros Occidental Rehabilitation Foundation Inc. (NORFI)
Corner Cottage Road and Lacson Street, 6100 -
034 709 7887 /034 435 3794
034 433 5767
Date of Designation:
Date of Discontinuation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1. To apply WHO-CBR training packages for persons with disabilities in the community settings thru CBR system.
- 2. To serve as a resource center for community-based rehabilitation (CBR) project in the region.
- 3. To receive visitors from other provinces/regions and/or countries to study and learn how WHO’s-CBR program is being implemented and carried out.
- Disabilities and rehabilitation (excluding accident prevention)
Types of activity:
- Information dissemination
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Training and education
Ower: 3.1 - Advocacy and support provided to increase political, financial and technical commitment in Member States in order to tackle chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental and behavioural disorders, violence, injuries and disabilities together with visual impairment, including blindness.
Ower: 3.2 - Guidance and support provided to Member States for the development and implementation of policies, strategies and regulations in respect of chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental and neurological disorders, violence, injuries and disabilities together with visual impairment, including blindness.
Ower: 3.3 - Improvements made in Member States’ capacity to collect, analyse, disseminate and use data on the magnitude, causes and consequences of chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental and neurological disorders, violence, injuries and disabilities together with visual impairment, including blindness.
+63 2 5289865
OFFICER Alana Margaret
+41 22 79 12977
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork