Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Dissemination of good practices in mental health
Director / Head:
Prof Rutger Engels
Ms Ionela Petrea
Trimbos Institute, Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction
Da Costakade 45, P.O. Box 725
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To support WHO in generating and disseminating good practices and evidence in the area of child and adolescent mental health, with particular focus on anxiety disorders and depression.
- To support WHO in area of e-health for mental health and addiction with particular focus on quality control of e-interventions.
- To support WHO in delivering its objective on disseminating good practices for comprehensive, integrated and responsive mental health services.
- Mental health & neurosciences
- Health promotion & education
- Health systems research & development
Types of activity:
- Collection and collation of information
- Training and education
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
2.2.1 - Countries’ capacity to develop and implement national policies and plans in line with the 2013–2020 global mental health action plan strengthened
2.2.2 - Mental health promotion, prevention, treatment and recovery services improved through advocacy, better guidance and tools on integrated mental health services
2.2.3 - Expansion and strengthening of country strategies, systems and interventions for disorders due to alcohol and substance use enabled
POZNYAK Vladimir B.
+41 22 791 4307
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork