Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Center for Health information and library services
Director / Head:
Professor Myoung-don Oh
College of Medicine Library
Seoul National University
103 Daehak ro
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To assist WHO in facilitating the Institutional Repository for Information Sharing (IRIS) (part of the Global Health Library - GHL initiative).
- To collaborate with WPRO Library, support WP Country Offices (WPCO) in setting up basic library services.
- To assist in collaborating support for regional reference services on health information for researchers and Member States in WPR
- Library services & publishing
Types of activity:
- Collection and collation of information
Ower: 12.4 - Essential multilingual health knowledge and advocacy material made accessible to Member States, health partners and other stakeholders through the effective exchange and sharing of knowledge.
VILLEMIN PARTOW Marie Sarah
+63 2 5289983
ROBERTS Ian Francis
+41 22 791 2074
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork