Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for the Research and Development of Vaccines and Diagnostic Reagents
Director / Head:
Dr. Yeup Yoon
Dr Jin Won Youn
MOGAM Biotechnology Research Institute
341 Bojeong-Dong, Giheung-Gu
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
(82-31) 260 9833 / 260 9823
(82-31) 260 9808
Date of Designation:
Date of Discontinuation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1. To design & participate in WHO collaborative studies for research & development of new vaccines & diagnostic reagents.
- 2. To provide consulting services for development & quality control of vaccines & diagnostic reagents.
- 3. To provide training services on the development of vaccines & diagnostic reagents.
- 4. To provide reference materials of vaccines & diagnostoc reagents as well as reference services.
- 5. To collect & disseminate information on development of vaccines & diagnostic reagents.
Types of activity:
- Information dissemination
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
Ower: 1.1 - Policy and technical support provided to Member States in order to maximize equitable access of all people to vaccines of assured quality, including new immunization product and technologies, and to integrate other essential child-health interventions with immunization.
+63 2 5289745
HOMBACH Joachim Maria
+41 22 791 4531
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork