Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Health Systems Research
Director / Head:
Professor Eun-Cheol Park
Department of Preventive Medicine
Yonsei University, College of Medicine
50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu,
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To provide expert advice to WHO and Member States on hospital accreditation system and development of evaluation tools for healthcare quality.
- To share lessons, conduct research and provide expert advice to support Universal Health Coverage in member states.
- To provide education opportunities to LMIC member states in the areas of health insurance, hospital management, health policy.
- Health systems research & development
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Development and application of appropriate technology
4.2.1 - Policy options, tools and technical support to countries for equitable people-centred integrated service delivery and strengthening of public health approaches
4.2.2 - Countries enabled to plan and implement strategies that are in line with WHO’s global strategy on human resources for health and the WHO Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel
+63 2 52 89806
TERRY Robert Fraser
+41 22 791 2632
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork