Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training for Nursing Development in Primary Health Care
Director / Head:
Dr Sunah Kim
College of Nursing
50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemoon-gu
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
(82-2) 2228-3220, 3276
(82-2) 392 5440
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1. Support WHO in providing technical assistance to Member States for the integration of health workforce information with national health information systems.
- 2. Provide best-practice examples on the links between nursing education, regulation and continuous professional development.
- 3. To coordinate, conduct and participate in research relevant to health workforce development, including PHC/community health services contexts.
Types of activity:
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Collection and collation of information
4.2.2 - Health workforce strategies oriented towards universal health coverage implemented in countries
+63 2 52 89806
NKOWANE Annette Mwansa
+41 22 791 4314
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork