Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Neuroscience
Director / Head:
Dr Maurizio ELIA
Associazione Oasi Maria Santissima I.R.C.C.S
Via Conte Ruggero, 73
(39-0935) 936 111
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To develop and promote strategies for the inclusion of management of epilepsy and intellectual disabilities into primary health care.
- Contributing to strengthen health system to improve access to essential medicines for mental, neurological and substance use disorders.
- Contributing to WHO’s work in the area of development of the Mental and Behavioural Disorder chapter of the ICD-11.
- Contributing to WHO’s work in the area of development of the Diseases of the Nervous System Chapter of the ICD-11.
- Mental health & neurosciences
Types of activity:
- Information dissemination
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
2.2.2 - Mental health promotion, prevention, treatment and recovery services improved through advocacy, better guidance and tools on integrated mental health services
+41 22 791 3059
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork