Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Prof. Pier Alberto Bertazzi
Dr Silvia Fustinoni
Department of Occupational Safety and Health
Clinica del Lavoro "Luigi Devoto"
Via San Barnaba 8
+39 02 503 20100 / 20101 / 20102
+39 02 503 20103
Date of Designation:
Date of Discontinuation:
Terms of Reference:
- Psychosocial risk factors at workplace: assessment and management from individual to organization
- Development of biomarkers as prevention tools in occupational exposure to chemicals
- Prevention of WMSDs: observational tools for the assessment and management of occupational risks
- Contribute to the implementation of the WHO Global Plan of Action for Workers' Health and collaborate with members of the network towards defined outputs and products
- Occupational health
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Development and application of appropriate technology
Ower: 8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
Ower: 8.2 - Technical support and guidance provided to Member States for the implementation of primary prevention interventions that reduce environmental hazards to health, enhance safety and promote public health, including in specific settings (e.g. workplaces, homes or urban settings) and among vulnerable population groups (e.g. children).
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 791 3531
BRAUBACH Matthias Franz Wilhelm
+49 228 815 0418
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork