Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Training and Research on Disaster Risk Reduction
Director / Head:
Dr Sri Henni Setawati
Mr Nasrun Harun
Center of Health Crisis
Ministry of Health
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Block X5 Kavling 4 - 9 Block A
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To work with WHO in strengthening operational capacity of managing health aspects of emergencies and disasters of various causes.
- To work with WHO in providing a platform for coordination with various sectors and programs in disaster risk reduction activities.
- To work with WHO in building capacity of human resources in various competencies required for better risk management and emergency response.
- Emergency & humanitarian action
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Provision of reference substances and other services
Ower: 5.1 - Norms and standards developed, capacity built and technical support provided to Member States for the development and strengthening of national emergency preparedness plans and programmes.
Ower: 5.2 - Norms and standards developed and capacity built to enable Member States to provide timely response to disasters associated with natural hazards and conflict-related crises.
Ower: 5.3 - Norms and standards developed and capacity built to enable Member States to assess needs and for planning interventions during the transition and recovery phases of conflicts and disasters.
SLEEUWENHOEK Tanja Ellen
+41 22 79 12727
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork