Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Training and Research on Disaster Risk Reduction
Director / Head:
Dr Achmad Yurianto
Center of Health Crisis
Ministry of Health
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Block X5 Kavling 4 - 9 Block A
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To work with WHO in strengthening operational capacity of managing health aspects of emergencies and disasters of various causes.
- To work with WHO in providing a platform for coordination with various sectors and programs in disaster risk reduction activities.
- To work with WHO in building capacity of human resources in various competencies required for better risk management and emergency response.
- Emergency & humanitarian action
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Provision of reference substances and other services
Ower: 5.1 - Norms and standards developed, capacity built and technical support provided to Member States for the development and strengthening of national emergency preparedness plans and programmes.
Ower: 5.2 - Norms and standards developed and capacity built to enable Member States to provide timely response to disasters associated with natural hazards and conflict-related crises.
Ower: 5.3 - Norms and standards developed and capacity built to enable Member States to assess needs and for planning interventions during the transition and recovery phases of conflicts and disasters.
+81 78 2303128
+41 22 791 2727
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork