Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Health Research System Management
Director / Head:
DR.dr Lestari Handayani, M.Med (PH)
Center for Health Systems Research and Policy Development
National Institute for Health Research and Development, Ministry of Health
Jl. Indrapura 17
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1. To contribute to WHO work on Health System Research.
- 2. To contribute to WHO in decentralization of health services through training of researchers and local government institution.
- 3. To contribute to WHO in empowering local government researchers of HSR methodology ..
- 4. To contribute to WHO in the field of health policy and Health System Research and Development at the National and South East Asia regional scope.
- Research policy & development
Types of activity:
- Training and education
Ower: 10.5 - Better knowledge and evidence for health decision-making assured through consolidation and publication of existing evidence, facilitation of knowledge generation in priority areas, and global leadership in health research policy and coordination, including with regard to ethical conduct.
Ower: 10.6 - National health research for development of health systems strengthened in the context of regional and international research and engagement of civil society.
SENANAYAKE Gunasena Sunil
PANGESTU Tikki Elka
+41 22 79 12786
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork