Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Dr Antti Koivula
Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH)
(358-30) 474 2548
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To participate in and contribute to the work of the Network of the WHO Collaborating Centres in Occupational Health, & implementation of the WHO Global Strategy on Occupational Health for All and the WHO Global Plan of Action on Workers' Health (2008-2017).
- To collaborate with WHO in providing methodological support to the WHO Guidelines on Nanotechnologies.
- To provide assistance to the WHO-ILO-UNEP IPCS Programme.
- Occupational health
Types of activity:
- Information dissemination
- Provision of reference substances and other services
3.5.2 - Norms, standards and guidelines to define environmental and occupational health risks and benefits associated with air quality, chemicals, water and sanitation, radiation, nanotechnologies, and climate change
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 79 13531
+49 228 815 0421
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork