Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre on Stress and Depression related Morbidity
Director / Head:
Prof. Hans-Jürgen Möller
Senior Scientific Assistant Dorothée Streb
Department of Psychiatry
University of Munich
(49-89) 5160 5501 / 5160 5502
(49-89) 5160 5522
Date of Designation:
Date of Discontinuation:
Terms of Reference:
- Participation in WHO coordinated research activities on biological aspects of diagnosis & classification of disorders.
- Participation in WHO coordinated investigations on improvement of treatment methods & approaches in the prevention of mental disorders.
- Standardization of biological research methods & exchange of information.
- Mental health & neurosciences
Types of activity:
- Providing technical advise to WHO
Ower: 3.3 - Improvements made in Member States’ capacity to collect, analyse, disseminate and use data on the magnitude, causes and consequences of chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental and neurological disorders, violence, injuries and disabilities together with visual impairment, including blindness.
+45 45 33 68 46
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork