Title of the centre:
WHO collaborating centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Prof Milan Milosevic
Prof Jadranka Mustajbegovic
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health
Andrija Stampar School of Public Health
+385 1 4590 100
+385 1 4684 44
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- To develop health promotion programmes at the work place, engaging the key stakeholders.
- To support WHO in the development of practical tools for the assessment and management of occupational health risks.
- To actively collaborate with other CCs in the global network
- Occupational health
- Environmental health and hazards other than those specifically mentioned
- Research policy & development
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Implementation of WHO programmes and activities at country level
Ower: 8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
BRAUBACH Matthias Franz Wilhelm
+49 228 815 0418
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 791 3531
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork