Title of the centre:
WHO CC for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Prof Jadranka Mustajbegović
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health
Andrija Stampar School of Public Health
+385 4590 100
+385 4684 44
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1. To participate in and contribute to the network of the WHO Collaborating Centres in Occupational Health, & implementation of the WHO Global Strategy on Occupational Health for All and the WHO Global Plan of Action on Workers' Health (2008-2017).
- 2. To participate in and contribute to the European Network of WHO Collaborating Centres in Occupational Health.
- 3. To participate in sub-regional occupational health studies and education in collaboration with the SEE Network on Workers Health, and to carry out other functions as agreed between the Centre and the WHO Regional Office for Europe.
- 4. To collaborate with WHO in providing various technical services according to mutual agreement (e.g. development national action plan on occupational health, psychosocial aspects of work, prevention of work-related diseases, health promotion).
- 5. To coordinate and implement the BCA activities to strengthen the health system to address occupational health risks in Croatia, following the Global Plan of Action on Workers Health 2008-2017
- 6. To deveolop curricula for training and education in occupational health of health-care workers following WHO guidelines.
- 7. To undertake research in various fields on the basis of mutual agreement.
- Occupational health
- Environmental health and hazards other than those specifically mentioned
- Research policy & development
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Implementation of WHO programmes and activities at country level
WHO organization wide expected result:
8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
+49 228 815 0431
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 79 13531
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork