Title of the centre:
WHO collaborating centre for Occupational Health
Director / Head:
Prof Jadranka Mustajbegović
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health
Andrija Stampar School of Public Health
+385 1 4590 100
+385 1 4684 44
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- 1.To participate in and contribute to the network of the WHO Collaborating Centres in Occupational Health, implementation of the WHO Global Strategy on Occupational Health for All, the WHO Global Plan of Action on Workers' Health (2008-2017) and the WHO Global Master Plan (2012-2017).
- 2. To collaborate with WHO in providing WHO modules for training on healthy workplaces.
- 3. To participate in and contribute to the European Network of WHO Collaborating Centres providing assistance to South East European countries in developing and implementing national occupational health programmes for health workers following WHO Global framework for national occupational health programmes for health workers guidelines.
- 4. To coordinate and implement the BCA activities to strengthen the health system to address occupational health risks, following the Global Plan of Action on Workers Health 2008-2017 and the WHO Global Master Plan (2012-2017).
- Occupational health
- Environmental health and hazards other than those specifically mentioned
- Research policy & development
Types of activity:
- Training and education
- Implementation of WHO programmes and activities at country level
WHO organization wide expected result:
8.3 - Technical assistance and support provided to Member States for strengthening national occupational and environmental health risk management systems, functions and services.
+49 228 815 0431
KORTUM Evelyn G.
+41 22 79 13531
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork