Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Human Resources for Health
Director / Head:
Dr Li Guoqin
Ministry of Health
Health Human Resources Development Center (HHRDC)
3 Huoqiying Road
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Strengthen information and research on HRH policy, planning and research.
- Health workforce capacity building and improving their competence.
- Human resources for health (excluding Nursing)
- Research policy & development
Types of activity:
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Training and education
4.2.2 - Countries enabled to plan and implement strategies that are in line with WHO’s global strategy on human resources for health and the WHO Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel
Ower: 3.3 - Improvements made in Member States’ capacity to collect, analyse, disseminate and use data on the magnitude, causes and consequences of chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental and neurological disorders, violence, injuries and disabilities together with visual impairment, including blindness.
GEDIK Fethiye Gulin
+ 63 2 5289816
+41 22 791 2886
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork