Title of the centre:
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research in the Treatment of Drug and Alcohol Problems
Director / Head:
Assoc. Prof. Robert Ali
Clinical Policy and Research Division
Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia (DASSA)
161 Greenhill Road
(61-8) 8363 8683
(61-8) 8303 8059
Date of Designation:
Terms of Reference:
- Field testing of ICD-11 for disorders due to substance use and related health conditions.
- Further development and dissemination of the WHO ASSIST package and related technical tools and training materials.
- Contribute to the development of WHO technical tools on management of alcohol and drug use disorders.
- Substance abuse (including alcohol & drugs)
Types of activity:
- Product development (guidelines; manual; methodologies; etc.)
- Training and education
2.2.3 - Expansion and strengthening of country strategies, systems and interventions for disorders due to alcohol and substance use enabled
POZNYAK Vladimir B.
+41 22 791 4307
+63 2 5289860
Access to annual progress reports and the current workplan (this is accessible to WHO Staff Members only):
Link to eWork