Sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections
This section includes RHL summaries of published systematic reviews on the prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections. For RHL summaries related to HIV/AIDS, please see the separate HIV topic page.
- Interventions for trichomoniasis in pregnancy
- Management of gonorrhoea and Chlamydia trachomatis infections in pregnancy
- Nonoxynol-9 for preventing vaginal acquisition of sexually transmitted infections by women from men
- Population-based biomedical sexually transmitted infection control interventions for reducing HIV infection
- Strategies for partner notification for sexually transmitted diseases
- Trichomoniasis treatment in women