What is RHL?
The WHO Reproductive Health Library (RHL) is an electronic review journal published by the Department of Reproductive Health and Research at WHO Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. RHL takes the best available evidence on sexual and reproductive health from Cochrane systematic reviews and presents it as practical actions for clinicians (and policy-makers) to improve health outcomes, especially in developing countries.
Main content in RHL:
- Full text of selected Cochrane systematic reviews
- Independent expert commentaries on single or a collection of related Cochrane reviews - RHL commentaries
- Practical advice on implementation of findings of each Cochrane review - RHL practical aspects
- A complete list of interventions evaluated in RHL, classified by the degree of their effectiveness - Effectiveness summaries
- A set of training videos to help clinicians master details of manual and surgical procedures - RHL videos
- A set of published journal articles and other materials to help understand and practice evidence-based sexual and reproductive health care - Methodological resources