Adolescent sexual and reproductive health
This section includes RHL summaries of published systematic reviews on the topic of adolescent sexual and reproductive health. This includes information on: effective practice in the field of adolescent health, pregnancy prevention, management of adolescent pregnancies, and sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV/AIDS).
Cognitive-behavioural interventions for children who have been sexually abused
School based education programmes for the prevention of child sexual abuse
Female Genital Mutilation
- Effectiveness of interventions designed to reduce the prevalence of female genital mutilation/cutting
- Interventions for preventing unintended pregnancies among adolescents
- School-based teenage pregnancy prevention programs: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
- The effectiveness of adolescent reproductive health interventions in developing countries: a review of the evidence
Sexually transmitted infections, including HIV
- A systematic review of the effectiveness of primary prevention programs to prevent sexually transmitted diseases in adolescents
- Effectiveness of the 40 adolescent AIDS-risk reduction interventions: a quantitative review
- HIV prevention interventions in adolescent girls: what is the state of the science?
- HIV sexual risk-reduction interventions for youth: a review and methodological critique of randomized controlled trials
- Interventions to prevent HIV/AIDS among adolescents in less developed countries: are they effective?