- Mots-clés > antibacterial resistance (ABR)
- Mots-clés > antibiotic resistance
- Mots-clés > antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Mots-clés > antimicrobial resistance surveillance
- Mots-clés > containing drug resistance - coalition-based approach
- Mots-clés > containment of antimicrobial resistance
- Mots-clés > drug resistance, microbial
- Mots-clés > new medicines
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical research and development (R&D)
- Mots-clés > surveillance - antibiotic resistance and antibiotic use
- Mots-clés > confinement antimicrobien
(2017; 15 pages)
2017. Inventory of Key USAID and Global AMR-related System Strengthening Resources/Interventions. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The following is a selected list of resources and interventions that support antimicrobial resistance (AMR) containment. The list is divided into US Agency for International Development (USAID) and non-USAID resources.
The objective of this inventory is to provide a list of key resources, tools, and interventions that create or strengthen systems that are necessary to improve antimicrobial use and AMR containment. Along with the full references, links are provided directly to the documents or to sites from where the documents can be downloaded. The intention is to periodically update the inventory as new resources, tools, and evidence-based interventions become available.