- Mots-clés > drug pricing policy
- Mots-clés > generic substitution policy - prices
- Mots-clés > International Reference Pricing (IRP)
- Mots-clés > medicine prices - comparison
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical market
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement policies
- Mots-clés > price competition
- Mots-clés > price regulation
- Mots-clés > prices / pricing policy
- Mots-clés > pricing system
(2017; 85 pages)
Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Agency, January 2017 Authors: Emil Aho, Pontus Johansson and Gunilla Rönnholm Reference number: 113 / 2017
In this report, the Swedish Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Agency (TLV) presents the results of the analysis of price and volume data for the first quarters of 2014, 2015 and 2016 in Sweden compared with 19 other European countries.
Two segments are analysed: pharmaceuticals not exposed to competition, and pharmaceuticals exposed to competition, which includes all pharmaceuticals available as substitutable medicines in the product-of-the-month system in March 2016.
The report should be viewed as a basis for further analysis of the dynamics of Swedish prices and price changes compared to those seen internationally.