- Mots-clés > continuing medical education (CME)
- Mots-clés > continuing professional development (CPD)
- Mots-clés > education and training
- Mots-clés > Good Pharmacy Practice - GPP
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical human resources
- Mots-clés > pharmacy - based adherence programmes
- Mots-clés > pharmacy education
- Mots-clés > pharmacy practice
- Mots-clés > standards of professional practice
- Mots-clés > workforce - qualifications
(2016; 89 pages)
Rouse MJ, PH Vlasses, JW Wadelin, DG Zarembski , MP Joshi, D Mabirizi, and SA Saleeb. 2016. Continuing Pharmaceutical Education: Guide to Establishing Quality Assured and Accredited Programs Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
"Continuing Pharmaceutical Education: Guide to Establishing Quality Assured and Accredited Programs” aims to establish and/or improve systems for the quality assurance and accreditation of continuing education/continuing professional development (CE/CPD) activities. The document outlines the rationale and framework for establishing CE/CPD programs, as well as the necessary elements for these programs to be effective, including:
- The development of a quality-assured process;
- Ensuring the quality of training activities; and
- Establishing a CE/CPD accreditation body.
To assist in the practical application of these points, the guide provides criteria and standards for accreditation bodies, as well as checklists for assessing the quality of CE/CPD activities.