- Tous > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Monitoring and Evaluation
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Mots-clés > antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Mots-clés > information exchange
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical management information system (PMIS)
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical services - building capacity
- Mots-clés > pharmacist
- Mots-clés > Pharmacist Forum
- Mots-clés > standard treatment guidelines (STG) - development
- Mots-clés > strategies
- Mots-clés > supportive supervision visit (SSV)
- Mots-clés > farmacéutico
(2014; 47 pages)
Phulu, B, Ludman, M, Kagoya, H, 2014. National Pharmacists' Forum 2014 Technical Report: Dissemination of Pharmaceutical Services Information. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
To improve dissemination and stimulate discussions of results, SIAPS supported Div: PhSs to conduct the National Pharmacists’ Forum 2014. Findings from PMIS feedback reports and recommendations made by SSVs were discussed with participants of the forum, which took place from September 29 to October 3, 2014, in Otjiwarongo, Namibia. Participants included pharmacists and stakeholders from 13 of Namibia’s 14 regions. The forum also provided opportunities to disseminate, discuss, and analyze other pharmaceutical services information in reports, such as the standard treatment guidelines (STGs) post-assessment report, and to introduce new medicines added to the Namibia Essential Medicines List (Nemlist).