- Mots-clés > computerized management - information systems
- Mots-clés > electronic Logistics Management Information System (eLMIS)
- Mots-clés > logistics management information system (LMIS)
- Mots-clés > management information system (MIS)
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical logistics management systems
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical management information system (PMIS)
- Mots-clés > SCMS - Supply Chain Management System (project)
- Mots-clés > supply chain management
(2014; 64 pages)
DRC LMIS Assessment. 2014. Submitted to USAID by the SIAPS, SCMS, IHP, and USAID | DELIVER PROJECT programs. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
A three-person team, each supported by one of the following US Government (USG implementing partners (IPs)—Supply Chain Management Systems (SCMS), Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceutical and Services (SIAPS), and the US Agency for International Development | DELIVER PROJECT—led this assessment in collaboration with staff from the MoH and local staff from SIAPS and SCMS DRC field offices.