- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Mots-clés > anti-tuberculosis medicines
- Mots-clés > Drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB)
- Mots-clés > Extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB)
- Mots-clés > fixed‐dose combination (FDC) - tuberculosis
- Mots-clés > national tuberculosis control programmes
- Mots-clés > procurement
- Mots-clés > quantification - forecasting of medicines and supplies
- Mots-clés > supply chain management
- Mots-clés > TB pharmaceutical supply systems
- Mots-clés > tuberculosis
(2012; 16 pages)
Wong, S. 2012. Summary of Activities in the Pharmaceutical Management of Tuberculosis Medicines Conducted in China, 2009–2012. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical System (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The SOPs for first- and second-line TB medicines were drafted and turned over to the NCTB by the RPM Plus Program. The focus of SPS was to provide technical assistance in implementing the SOPs in the provinces, prefectures, and facilities with the goal of standardizing pharmaceutical management of first- and second-line TB medicines.