- Mots-clés > cancer and cancer therapeutics
- Mots-clés > Essential Medicines List (EML)
- Mots-clés > Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Mots-clés > guidelines and standards
- Mots-clés > national treatment guidelines
- Mots-clés > opioid analgesics
- Mots-clés > pain management
- Mots-clés > palliative care
- Mots-clés > treatment guidelines
(2013; 272 pages)
National Guidelines for Cancer Management: Kenya. Health Commodities and Services Management. 2013.
These Guidelines are designed to contribute to the reduction of the incidence and mortality from cancer and improve the quality of life of cancer patients by adopting best practice. Application of the guidelines is expected to improve early detection, timely diagnosis, harmonize and standardize treatment of cancer. The Guidelines should be utilized by all health care professionals at the four levels of care in both public and private sectors. In addition, they should be utilized by the pre-service training institutions. Further, the Guidelines will facilitate the development of the lists of essential medicines, non pharmaceuticals and equipment for cancer treatment.